We built one to one's to give managers and employees the ability to have regular, rich conversations around workplace priorities.
Setting regular 1:1 meetings with your people provides a mechanism to facilitate conversations around performance expectations, and provide support and coaching needed when it matters most.
What to expected
- A 1:1 schedule that is initiated by a manager in Frankli
- A 1:1 schedule has a defined first date and time and then a frequency for recurring 1:1s that can be daily, weekly, fortnightly or monthly
- 1:1's in Frankli accommodates timezone scheduling
- Invited participants are notified via email and in app
- An ability to set a list of recurring talking points
- An ability to collaborate (manger & employee) on the talking points
- 1:1 meeting agenda automatically gets confirmed within two hours of the scheduled time of meeting
- Reminder emails are sent to both participants
- During the active 1:1, a rich view of employee goal progress, ideas, praise and feedback are visible.
- During the active 1:1, participants can action items, capture shared and private notes and complete the 1:1 event.
- Once marked as complete, the next 1:1 schedule gets created
Here's to great conversations with your people where everything is captured and managed in one place.