The Goal Admin role is an additional role given to people in your organisation and it means they have the following added functionality:
- They can create company level goals for your organisation
- They can create personal and department goals on behalf of other team members and assign as appropriate
- They can edit and update goals on behalf of others
- They can archive and delete any department or company goals
- They can view anyones goals regardless of privacy level across your organisation
We advise, the additional Goal Admin role is limited to a small number of user in your organisation that has responsibility for goal management.