Existing Public Goals can be copied to create duplicate Goals.
How to Copy a Goal
1. Select Goals from the sidebar.
2. Select the dropdown arrow on the Create a Goal button
3. Select Copy a Goal
4. You will see a list of available Goals. Choose your preferred Goal.
5. Once you have chosen a Goal to copy, you will be redirected to the main goal create view, with all of the settings auto-filled.
6. Once you're happy with all the settings, you can select Create
What Settings are Automatically Filled when Copying a Goal?
When a Goal is selected to copy, the following settings are automatically filled: