As a Frankli Admin you have the ability to set-up a member of your team as a Goal Admin within Frankli.
What does this mean?
Giving someone the Goal Admin role means they have the following added functionality:
- They can create Company level goals for your organisation
- They can create personal and department goals on behalf of other team members and assign as appropriate
- They can edit and update goals on behalf of others
- They can delete or archive any Department or Company level goals
- They can view anyones goals regardless of privacy level across your organisation
Learn how to add, remove and edit goal admin permissions here.