- When a 1:1 meeting is scheduled to be within 2 hours, an event will fire and send out reminder emails and notifications to both participants.
- At this stage the meeting is confirmed. Changes cannot be made to the talking points but comments and notes can be added.
- Talking points can be actioned and a panel on the side will show the manager and the user the praise, goals and ideas of the user in the 1:1.
- If the manager is not the user’s direct manager, they will be unable to see the ideas suggested.
- You can click the 'Since last 1:1' or 'All' to filter this view.
When the meeting has finished and the users are happy that they have added their notes and completed the talking points, the manager can click 'Complete' to finish the meeting and create the next one. If you haven't clicked 'Complete' after the 1:1 is over you'll receive an email reminder to do so.
Once a meeting is completed it is read-only and cannot be altered. You can use this to view past 1:1s you have had and see what was noted and talked about.